Monday, June 10, 2013

Recent College Graduate


                                                        Recent College Grad

So, I've just graduated college, I don't know what to do or how I am going to do it. I just turned 22,  I live back home with my parents (great) and I'm jobless. I'm doing an internship that I am not getting paid for, Monday through Friday, 9a.m to 5p.m. My life isn't so great right about now, but I guess it could be worst.
When I graduated on May 4th I thought I was walking into a new life, an adult me, things would be different and butterflies would carry me to my success. I never thought I'd be home with my over protective parents who tried to give me a mid night curfew. The same time as my 16 year old sister, I never thought I would be coming back to my high school bedroom filled with other peoples shoes and clothes because they've been using it as an extra closet for the past four years. I never thought I would be sober on a Monday night with no friends and nothing to do. Growing up is hitting me and it's hitting me hard.=-(
Hopefully as the months go on I can be able to talk about my success, my life, what I like, miss and dislike. Maybe I can vent through this blog and release some stress. BUT until then... ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment