Monday, June 10, 2013

Life.

                                                                       Life

I just turned 22 years old two weeks ago, from 21 to 22 feels like a milestone, just last year I was legally competent to drink alcohol, enter bars and clubs, and now- BOOM- I'm getting old. I feel as if life is just passing me by. (not really i'm being dramatic). >>>>>> But, the other day I was with a girl friend of mine who is a few months older than I am, however she is not in school and lives at home with her parents and works a side job. She barely parties or ever goes out. She's kind of a home body, which is okay, if your 40! I mean now is the time to live. We are young, free and time is limited. There is nothing holding us back so why not live it up! I don't mean go get drunk and drive 100 mph down the highway and kill yourself. I saying; spread your wings and explore the possibilities. Life is a gift, that is why its called the present. And I intend to open mine up =-) Because when you older, your going to look back at your life and say "I wish..." and I just don't want that to be me, I don't want to regret anything. So, now is the time, that's why I live every moment to the fullest and pray for the best. Because when this life is over. Its over. And if you live once, one time is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment